This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Logo

Nov 27, 2011 at 9:34 AM

Hey produced a logo for media companion a while back, happy for it to be used for a new release...

Logo

Coordinator
Nov 27, 2011 at 6:43 PM

I quite like that, actually!

Nov 28, 2011 at 8:44 PM

Yep I do too! The question is how do we democratically change stuff like this? - if we want to?

Coordinator
Nov 28, 2011 at 9:49 PM

Ask the devs first, then on the next release maybe put a link to this page asking for comment.

It would be great to wait until the next major release with a whole new image overhaul, perhaps?

Nov 29, 2011 at 8:45 AM

Yes, I agree. I like the logo, but I think we should wait until the next major release.

Nov 29, 2011 at 6:40 PM
Edited Nov 29, 2011 at 6:40 PM

Suggestion if I may add: can you add the CM such as in the original but obvously using your [awesome] design scheme?  I like the logo but keeping the actual logo uniform With the larger 'C' or adding the "CM" text inside the bubble since that looks like an icon (the smaller one on the right).

(Edit: Grammer isn't my first language)

Dec 2, 2011 at 9:13 AM

Not that my opinion matters, but I like the new logo design.  Much more clean and professional looking than the old one.

Jan 18, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Why are you guys waiting on implementing this?

The current logo looks awful and doesn't reflect very well on the software at all!

Coordinator
Jan 18, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Good point, DeM0B. We were going to wait for release 4.0 but I haven't heard anything about this for a while; are you still with us, Playos?!

Developer
Jan 21, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Still here, still working... XAML is a curel mistress, but it is lining up... Working out some kinks with the new scraper setup and then it should be ready for an alpha upload.

Coordinator
Jan 21, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Awesome, really looking forward to seeing it!

Jun 21, 2012 at 8:48 AM

love this.. just came on here to upload my own... not as good as this.  USE THIS   :D

Jul 18, 2012 at 2:43 AM

I agree with... everyone? As much as I love this program (and am very grateful for its continued development) the designer in me cringes a bit every time I see the logo.  This software might get some more attention (read: donors) with a better first impression: coolmanlr's design has my vote.

Coordinator
Jul 19, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Finally got around to putting it in. Were waiting for a major release but it could be some time.

Anyway, done now, view next release, prob. tomorrow.

Aug 1, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Nice, simple, classy. I pulled the beta just to check it out.