Exporting Media for phones & tablets

Oct 3, 2014 at 1:55 PM
Has anyone attempted/considered/thought about making a mobile template for exporting movies? Or is there a mobile app that works with Media Companion? I would like to use my iPhone & iPad to view my movie collection (it does not need to play the movies). Either a native app or an HTML 5 web app should work fine.
Coordinator
Oct 3, 2014 at 9:06 PM
We have base templates for HTML output in the Media Companion, html_templates folder.

I would suggest having a play with one, and get it adjusted to output as you require. Once your happy with it, we can add it to Media Companion's list of Export Templates.

Unfortunately, there is no one available to do this for you..

Rob.
Oct 4, 2014 at 3:53 AM
Thanks for the info. I was able to get a simple list working on my iPhone. I'd like to try enhancing the layout so it will look better on the iPad before I have someone review it to include in the product.
Oct 6, 2014 at 1:27 AM
I now have a template that renders well on the iPhone & iPad. I also created an icon so this web page can be used as a web app on iOS. Is there a way to upload a file to the discussion?
Marked as answer by vbat99 on 10/16/2015 at 12:23 PM
Coordinator
Oct 6, 2014 at 1:30 AM
Not to the discussion, but if you open an issue, you can attach files to the issue. This is also a good way for others to comment or request changes/adjustments, or Thank you for the work.

Rob