This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Cert questions

Dec 27, 2016 at 8:54 PM
I notice when scraping a new movie that the "cert" scrapes just fine but for movies already scraped then scraping will not get the cert using TMDB Scraper. It does however scrape using the IMDB Scraper. I had a few that weren't scraped correctly when using another program before I switched to Media Companion. So when I batch scraped for cert it blanked out for all my movies. Any suggestions?
Coordinator
Dec 28, 2016 at 8:07 AM
Upload a few nfo's of movies that were scraped by the other program, post a link to them.
ie: dropbox, google drive etc.

Then I can compare their nfo to ones MC creates and check what's going on.
Dec 28, 2016 at 5:56 PM
Edited Dec 28, 2016 at 6:09 PM
Thank you for your quick response. The first movie (500 days of summer) is the movie I deleted the nfo and rescraped. The others are the movies that are already scraped but it doesn't grab the cert as mentioned. The format seems ok and I tried tinkering with the spacing of one movie's mpaa section but no luck. I would assume the formatting is correct since it use to show the values before and since it writes the value using IMDB scraper. Just not writing the value using TMDB scraper once nfo already exists.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B17od6JNzHAxOHBFN1htaXIwbmM
Coordinator
Jan 2 at 2:30 AM
Apologies for delay in getting back to you. Codeplex site was on maintenance and I could not commit any changes.

This will be fixed in the next release, hopefully out in a few days.
Jan 2 at 4:27 AM
No worries. Thanks for the reply. Also thanks for your hard work and great app. Also Happy New Year! :)