Although we're trying to avoid the recent flurry of almost daily releases, we have decided to push out another release as it addresses IMDB's recent web page changes, which caused scraper errors in the last version. It also includes the following...
- * IMDB scraper errors, caused by recent webpage changes *
- Tmdb languages file not found after browsing for local fanart
- DblClick TV images no longer zoomed
- UI TV images overlapped text
- Empty movie list if path(s) removed and then re-added
- Movie duplicates where decided by name instead of id
- Movie sort by votes
- YouTube trailer scraping - scrapes flv, mp4 & webm trailers
- Re-scrape TMDb set name added to Specific fields list and batch wizard
- Added help for taking ownership of media files. This problem manifests itself as an 'access denied' error when MC tries to delete an existing media file that isn't owned by the user, even if user has administrator rights.
- Press Ctrl-C to abort trailer download