Media Companion MC3.613b
If you haven't already done so, please follow instructions from previous build (MC 3.610b) to update the <uniqueid> field in your TV Episodes.
- TV - Resize Screenshot if nfo missing media stream details.
- TV - Keep focus on selected show during Search New, Refresh nfo and Rescrape Show.
- TV - Fixed some incorrect Fanart.Tv artwork displayed for Tv Shows.
- TV - Fixed horizontal split reverting when switch between Movies and TV Shows.
- TV - Added support for DisplayEpisode and DisplaySeason tags.
- TV - Fixed saving of season poster as folder.jpg from Fanart.Tv Tab.
- Movie - Control focus events firing, causing same movie details to being repeatedly displayed.
- Movie - Fixed TMDB movie if only one actor, no actor was stored.
- Movie - Fix Multi-save mode if movie not present and user hasn't refreshed.
- Movie - Menu item 'Rebuild Movie nfo Files', was forcing rename of movies and associated files.
- Movie - If using XBMC TMDB scraper, put Trailer source in correct order.
- Movie - Fixed 'Change Movie' tab, keep existing artwork.
- Both - Attach missing asset to build. langlist.csv.
- Home Movies - Fixed loading of nfo's was ignoring SortTitle.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.