A few bug fixes in this build, and some minor new features.
But. Underlying code has been put in place for Movie Set artwork. This may cause error's in Media Companion, where updates to Movie Set code have been missed.
Please, if you experience any crashes, post up an Issue on Media Companion's site
If you haven't already done so, please follow instructions from previous build (MC 3.610b) to update the <uniqueid> field in your TV Episodes.
- Movie - New Filter for Subtitle Language.
- TV - Added Filter by Watched/UnWatched.
- mc_com - Add -ex switch for scan and download missing episode thumbnails.
- TV - Disable Episode rename if 'List All' filter is not selected.
- TV - correctly handle XBMC TVDB scraper language
- TV - Screenshot Tab delay set to AutoScreenshot delay when MC starts.
- TV - If change Screenshot tab delay, Pressing 'Enter' key will get Screenshot.
- TV - Delete TV Root folder(s), Tv Shows(s) from Tv Folder tab with 'Delete' key.
- TV - Removed message boxes from context menu 'Rescrape Missing Episode Thumbs'
- MC - Fixed default Fanart resolution after addition of new image size
- Movie - Set Minimum year to 1850
- Movies - Using TMDB scraper, obey studio limit.
- Movie - Store XBMC TMDB scraper settings in config.xml
- Movie - Improve browsing movies, changing tabs with Include Missing Videos option selected.
- Movie - Improve Refresh performance when Use Multi-Thread is enabled, and user has multiple movie sources.
- Movie - Fix Manual Movie rename, was failing for subtitle files.
- Movie - Delete Movie root folder(s) with 'Delete' key.
- Movie - Display by Filename or FolderName Sorts correctly by A - Z.