New x86 & x64 builds.
Note: Quick bug release. All new features of this and previous build as below.
Plenty of new features, fixes and improvements.
First up. Checkedlistboxes on all Root movie folders.
TV, Movies and Home Movies.1.
For TV Root folders, if unselected, Series from chosen root folder are removed from List of Series Folders.
On any checked TV Root folder, user can right-click and select to add from chosen root folder.2.
Tv Series status on browser tab. Also two new TV filters to show Ended
For this to work properly, Users MUST run Batch rescrape Wizard
Premiered & Series Status
And finally, do a Refresh All
(Premiered is required to fill a data field that MC has been missing for I don't know how long...)
I look forward to hearing users thoughts and experiences.
3. Users wanting to know if they're running 32 or 64 bit builds, look at the TItle bar of Media Companion. At the end of the Version number, you'll see 32bit or 64 bit. Also, added Help->About, listing past developers and build type.
4. Movies also gets new features.
a. Studio Filter.
b. If using XBMC TMDb scraper, users can now choose to download AKA titles from IMDB.
So, Hope this fills some more blanks for users.
As Always, post up discuussion or Issues, and you'll get some sort of an answer.
- Media Companion x86 build and x64 build.
- 3.627b - TV - Improve series status filtering by only displaying matching series. Coloured treeview background to inform users they're running a filtered list. Update mc_com to load & save tv cache with new hidden tag.
- Media Companion - Added Help -> About with info if 32 or 64 bit build.
- TV - CheckedListBox for TV Root Folders. If unchecking, will remove series from List of Series Folders.
- TV - TV Root folder CheckedListBox - context menu to add from selected root folder to series list.
- TV - Added Series Status. Scrape, rescrape, Batch Rescrape Wizard. Continuing, Ended or Unknown.
- TV - Added filter by Ended or Continuing series status.
- Movie - New Studio Filter.
- Movie - Add option to get Alternative titles from IMDB when using TMDB scraper.
- 3.627b - TV Episode Renaming fix show title in episode rename option.
- 3.627b - TV - When marking episodes as watched, save all data back to nfo.
- *3.627b - Movies - Certificate mappings - Add missing entries
- TV - Tv Show Selector tab now displays series path for ease of identifying what series is selected.
- TV - Fixed episodes in separate folders and MC fooled into finding multiepisodes.
- TV - Fix TV Batch Rescrape not saving folder.jpg to series folder, or to season folders.
- TV - Improved TV Batch Rescrape speed regarding artwork, ie: check if exists first before downloading.
- TV - Fixed Tv Actor network path rebuild on Batch Wizard rewrite all nfo's.
- TV - Export. Added showplot, shownfo:plot, shownfo:showtitle and shownfo:sorttitle.
- TV - Altered episode scraper to remove Show title and year (if present) to improve matching episode numbers.
- TV - Don't erase Series XML files every start and stop of MC.
- Movie - root folder checkbox improvements
- Movie - Improve speed on rescrape wizard/rescrape specific when XBMC TMDB scraper selected.