Bug Fixes in Preferences as I expected. But also some new features added.
- Couple of new options added and plenty of bug fixes.
- Preferences still had a few bugs, really hope this finishes them off.
Please, read through these Docs
, as I am sure there are some features or functions that you didn't know Media Companion could do.
While there is a list to add Concert Root folder, this functions is not complete. To be done by the next release.
- Movie - Added option to Auto-load TMDB Posters when switching to Movie Poster Tab. Option in Movie Preferences -> General Tab.
- Movie - Addition of KeyWord Blacklist. Add each word(s) separate with a semi-colon.
- TV - Add Option to rename episode filenames with Dot or Underscore in place of Spaces.
- MV - Fix Music Video search or refresh affecting Movie Browser list loss of scroll bar.
- MV - Fix Open Wiki page when tab is selected.
- Export - Addressing JockBonds media export issues - Added missing NFO fields. (HueyHQ)
- TV - When leaving Fanart.TV tab, update the pictureboxes incase of changed artwork.
- TV - Fix scrape season if season number same as Year of Series Premier.
- TV - Fix Download & Display of Season art if Season is by Year
- Movie - Refresh Movie Poster and Fanart after leaving Fanart.TV tab.
- Movie - Fanart.TV tab, fix preview existing image if naming mode is <moviename>- format.
- Movie - Custom change to TMDB scraper to get Movie Set ID during scrape.
- Movie - Update MovieSet Title in Browser Drop Box (not Filterbox).
- Movie - Fallback to Movie's Tech Spec page for Runtime if not available on main page.
- Movie - Fix IMDB Outline and Votes by adjusting their Regex strings. Also fixed Stars.
- MCPreferences - Reload Scraper settings on exit of Preferences so new settings are active.
- MCPreferences - Fix loading of Proxy tab.
- MCPreferences - Add option to move Ignored articles to end of MovieSet Title.