Extract the entire archive to a folder which has user access rights, eg desktop, documents etc.
Refer to the documentation on this site for the Installation & Setup Guide
Due to an issue where the date added & the full genre information was not being read into the Movie cache, it is highly recommended
that you perform a Rebuild Movies when first running this latest version. This will read in the information from
the nfo's & repopulate the cache used by MC during operation.
- Fixed Movie nfo 'Date Added' information not being imported into the cache - Lists now sort correctly by the date that the nfo was created. FYI Date Modified is the date that the actually nfo has been modified as reported by the OS. This can't be relied on since how it changes varies from OS to OS.
- Renamed imdb.dll. This file is required by mc_com.exe. It was changed back in Jan 2011, not sure why.
- More fixes to the XBMC Scrapers...
- The Movie Fanart Picture wouldn't resize as the screen size grew.
- Improved the addition of fanart when using the 'missing fanart' filter'
- Fixed the Reset Filters Operation so all the filters are reset as well as there indicators.
- Duplicate Movies should now be listed correctly
- Genres should now be able to be filtered correctly
- TV HTML now handles errors on duplicate or incorrectky scraped episodes
- TV HTML can now handle Specials
- You can now select the 'missing fanart' filter & when you go to the fanart tab it allows you to step through all of the movies in the list as you add the fanart to each. If the 'missing fanart' is not selected, the behavior is the same as 3.403 where the page would stay until you navigate away.
- Add Date to the beginning of Movies in List if you have selected the sort option 'Modiefied' or 'Date Added'. It is at the moment selected from the debug screen, but probably will become a preference since not everyone will want it enabled due to the extra space it takes up.
- Added a checkbox to show MC's config files - mainly for developers to quickly access these files 'in house' to see what data is being written too them or what is being read from them. The files refresh each time the tab is selected.