- IF you are having issues scraping TV episodes, it may be because the ID in the show .nfo file is incorrect (IMDB id, instead of TVDb id).
Try checking 'Fix NFO id during cache rebuild' under the TV Preferences tab (bottom-right). Then, under the TV Shows menu, select Rebuild Shows.
- Added an option in TV preferences to update the id tag in the cache and nfo to the TVDb id.
- Resolved issue where TV HTML would crash
- Resolved issues with the TV actor display when selecting different shows.
- Better TvdbId tag handling has been implemented
- Added fix for issue #87 "TV Folders not working" where adding a new TV folder wouldn't get scraped.
- Resolved an exception where the XBMC movie scraper was trying to access hidden system folders.
- Fixed a movie cache bug where saved data wasn't written to Movie cache relating to PLOT
- Added call to test validity of Movie Folder during XBMC scraper folder search.