- added "ssif" as a valid media extension in both MC & MC_COM
- Updated XBMC scrapers.
- Fixed Poster Zoom showing default art instead of actual art.
- Fixed workitem #275 TV Show view options not working
- Added new form to display the main movie fields in BIG TEXT so it can be easily read. To access the form double click on any of the following fields in the main RHS panel: Plot, Certificate, Votes, Stars, Rating, Genre, Director or anywhere on the actual panel.
- Fixed workitem #346 Download actor thumbs, local paths setting ignored
- Crash & Multiselect issues fixed in the Movie table view
- Fix for issue #352 - illegal character escaped before LoadXML().
- Fixed multi-row select for issue #345
- Movie tab GUI tweaks
- Add 'Character name' tooltip
- Fixed workitem #325 mc_com error when updating tv shows
Multiepisodes are not handled correctly in MC. The created nfo is valid, but they are not displayed in MC correctly & saving them from MC converts them back to a single episode. We are working on a resolution. Ensure .NET 4.0 Full Framework is installed.
(Available from http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=17718
)Ensure the NFO ID fix is applied when transitioning from versions prior to 3.416b.
Special thanks goes to the regular & the new contributors to the MC project!
CheersMC Dev Team