release should be the last beta for 3.4xx. A handful of problems have been sorted out since last weeks release. If there are no major problems this time, it will upgraded to 3.500 Stable at the end of the week!General
- The .NET Framework has been modified to use the Client profile, as provided by normal Windows updates; no longer is there a requirement to download and install the Full profile!
- mc_com.exe has been worked on to mimic proper Media Companion output (a big thanks to vbat99 for testing relentlessly!).
- Some tweaks to the full log output.
- Bug fix - Selecting 'Missing Screenshot' will now show which episodes have default fanart.
- Bug fix - Using auto-rename when scraping movies will now correctly handle multi-part movies
Multiepisodes are not handled correctly in MC. The created nfo is valid, but they are not displayed in MC correctly & saving them from MC converts them back to a single episode. We are working on a resolution. Ensure the NFO ID fix is applied when transitioning from versions prior to 3.416b.
CheersMC Dev Team