This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Ooops!! error when scraping "Cosmos" (1980)

May 25 at 1:19 AM
I can add my "Cosmos" (1980) TV series folder and it scrapes ok and it shows up but when I try to "Search this show for new episodes" to add the episodes the program crashes every time and I get the error pasted below. The folder is called "Cosmos" and there is one folder in it called "Season 1" and there is one episode called "S01E01.mkv". I also tried it by getting rid of the Season 1 folder and having the episode in the root Cosmos folder. I have scrapped many other TV shows with no problem.
Called with: [stage: 22b5a13]

System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "" to type 'Boolean' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToBoolean(String Value)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToBoolean(String Value)
   at Media_Companion.Form1.epGetImdbRatingOmdbapi(TvEpisode& ep)
   at Media_Companion.Form1.GetEpRating(TvEpisode& tvep, String Rating, String Votes)
   at Media_Companion.Form1.TV_EpisodeScraper(List`1 ListOfShows, Boolean manual)
Coordinator
May 25 at 3:47 AM
Apologies, but unfortunagely getting IMDB ratings we use a site called Omdbapi.

Omdbapi has currently gone subscription, so we have lost connection from them.

And, it looks like I didn't code a work-around if there is an error from Omdbapi.

For the current time, please unselect Series and/or Episode ratings from IMDb, until the next release of Media Companion is out.
Marked as answer by shmn on 5/25/2017 at 4:35 PM
May 25 at 11:36 PM
Thanks for the prompt response and fix. It worked great. You are my hero for today.