With the new Movie Set Artwork added a couple of build ago, there has been some fine-tuning required.
Previous version blurb for your reference
MovieSet (or Collection) artwork requires users to run the new tool off the Movie menu, Movie Set ID Check
. NB: Added fix - Custom Set names are now not overwritten
This tool will run over your entire movie library, updating the Movie Set ID from TheMovieDB. With this info in place, users can check out Fanart and Poster Tabs, for the new button to display Movie Set Artwork. NB: Added - Access Movie Set artwork also from Fanart.TV
need to set the correct save location of this artwork, so please check out the layout change to Movie Preferences, and the Artwork Tab.
Users can select to save MovieSet artwork to the Collection folder, or to a Single folder for all Movie Set artwork.
Users can also select to Auto-Download MovieSet artwork on scraping of a Movie, though if you have not selected to automatically rename the movie and folders, it is suggested to set MC to store this artwork to a Central Folder.
Finally, in XBMC/Kodi, you'll need the Movie Set Artwork Automator
addon. the Frodo/Gotham version also functions in Helix and Isengard.
Set up this addon and it will upload your locally saved MovieSet artwork to the XBMC/Kodi Database.
Last change is on the MovieSet and Tags Tab. MovieSet list has been revamped to display if the Movieset has a TMDB Id, and if the Fanart and/or Poster is stored locally. Double-clicking on the green Tick, will show you the selected artwork.
Also, on the Movie Browser Tab, if the movie is in a MovieSet, and the Fanart/Poster is present, the ExtraArtwork panel becomes visible, and users can click on Set Fanart
or Set Poster
to display relevant image.
From previous build for reference
- Movie - MovieSet Artwork from Fanart.Tv
- Movie - Added Movie Set ID Check under Tool-bar Movies.
- MC - Added H265/HEVC overlay icon.
- Movies: Added new Folder Size filter. You need to click the Refresh button to get this filter working for the first time.
- Movies: Added new Runtime filter.
- Movies: Added new Default language filter
- Movie Sets - Auto Download Set artwork to selected location.
- Movie Sets - If Set artwork is present, display "Set Poster" &/or "Set Fanart" in Extra Artwork panel.
- Movie Sets - Fanart & Poster Tabs updated to allow display of MovieSet Fanart or Posters
- Movie Sets - Added to Batch Rescrape Wizard and to Rescrape Specific.
- Movie Sets - Altered Movie Set Tab. Displays Set name, if TMDB Id, and if Fanart or Poster is present. Double click the tick of fanart or poster to display artwork.
- Movies: Add language to fanart overlay
Fixed: - See revision history for full Fixes since Movie Set artwork was added in MC3.618b
- Movie - Movie set Tab, Fixed logic when checking for TMDB Id.
- Movie - Movie Sets ID Check should not overwrite custom Set names.
- Movie - Rebuild nfo's checks Actor's path is valid if using Local actor folder.
- Movie - MovieSet, Save Poster as poster.jpg, not as folder.jpg
- Movie - MovieSets, Clean illegal characters from Movie Set Name