Media Companion MC3.640b
Other Available Downloads
Christmas finally over, and into the New Year, and time for a new Build.
- Movies: Allow users to enter their own tags. You need to enable it in preferences.
- Movies: Add new general filter 'Outline contains html'
- Movies: Add new option to Include 'Rated' prefix to Certificate.
- Movies: Allow users to create their own Certificate mappings file, called 'UserCertificateMappings.xml', which if exists, will be used in preference to 'DefaultCertificateMappings.xml'
- Movies: Addition of %1 to folder renaming. Will create a Sub folder from first letter of Movie Title (All articles are ignored).
- Movies: Added General Filters for Missing Premier date, Credits, Studio & Country.
- Movies: Added General Filter for Plot same as Outline.
- Movies: Addition of sort by Resolution and by Certificate.
- TV - Allow altering of Episode Title.
- TV - Add right-click to web browser tab to select TVDB or IMDB.
- Movies - Number of audio tracks not always shown in overlay graphics.
- Movies - TrueHD audio codec detection for overlay graphics.
- Movies - Filters - Removed unwanted behavior - Right click on filter reset the filter.
- Movies - Modify check for 'Part'.
- Movies - Remove cached file if zero byte size.
- Movies - Fix scraping Outline if contains hyperlink.
- Movies - Fix if no plot or outline - don't save 'add a plot'.
- Movies - Remove phrases 'on appeal' from MPAA if remove phrase selected.
- Movies - Sort all Root folder lists.
- Movies - Rework Actor Images on Scrape and Change Movie.
- Movies - Correctly support fallback of actor source.
- Movies - TMDB Option changed to DL Actors from IMDB with fallback to TMDb.
- Movies - Move exclude 'Rated' from Certificate to the Certification Priority.
- Movies - Update IMDB scraper for future.
- Movies - Addition of OMDB scrape RottenTomato data for future.
- Movies - Fix Folder Renaming if Multiple movies in subfolder.
- Movies - Fix some more Preferences.
- Movies - Batch rescrape only empty main tags, processes only movies with empty main tags.
- Movies - Fix outline from IMDB with 'See full summary'
- Preferences - Fix Preference locate external browser button.
Avira is reporting TR/Agent.12390759 within "Media Companion 3.640b x64" ???
The 32bit version is clean...
on Jan 22, 2016 at 7:53 AM
False positive caused by out of date 7-zip SelfExtraction engine.
Will be fixed in the next release.
Reply by vbat99
(Coordinator) on Jan 23, 2016 at 9:54 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.