Media Companion MC3.662b
Other Available Downloads
Still more work on Movie Sets and some minor bug fixes.
- Added lock\unlock field to prevent unwanted scraper changes. Currently only implemented for the movie set field.
- Movie - Revert AR from TechSpec page of IMDb, Get from movie's main page.
- Movie - Major refactoring of Movie Set code, and functionality.
- Movie - Added option save SetId as <collectionnumber> and load if nfo has <collectionnumber> - Request.
- Movie - Get rid of annoying pop-up message on MovieSets tab.
- Movie - Movie Set Cache populated from nfo's on Refresh, flagged as dirty till rescrape of TMDb set info.
- MC - Fix code for external browser, add catchs if failure occurs.
Don't like the way movie sets are being handled. It appears, the window on the right predicts what movies should be in the set. However, I handle some of my sets by "actors" not necessarily movie in a series.
on Sep 13, 2016 at 4:55 AM
Custom movie sets will be better supported in the next release.
Currently any movie set that is valid from TheMovieDb has a TMDbSetId. Custom sets do not have this ID.
Next release will display on the right, any movie allocated to the move set selected on the left side, Whether it is a Valid or Custom set.
Users will need to be a Refresh All, to correctly populate the MovieSet database in Media Companion.
If you have any suggestions, please feel free to open a discussion or a new Issue, and we will assist you.
Reply by vbat99
(Coordinator) on Sep 15, 2016 at 3:52 AM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.