One new option, and updated mediainfo.dll to allow XP users to run the latest Media Companion.
Media Companion was suppose to pad the runtime to 3 digits, ie: 5 Minutes, would be stored as 005
This is now optional, and off by default.
There has also been a fair bit of code refactoring, to reduce Media Companions memory usage, as well as remove duplicate code.
Minor testing on my part does show a bit quicker response in Media Companion operations.
- MC - Add option to pad runtime to 3 digits.
- Update mediainfo.dll to 0.7.91. Fixed for Xp through to Windows 10.
- Update ffmpeg.exe to latest version.
- Movie - correct loading of Kodi 17 created nfo's from Library Export.
- mc_com - fix not updating Kodi scraper settings on load of profiles.